Phillips Harvey Group
For more than fifty years, we've listened to our clients. Those years of "listening" have taught us which questions to ask so that we can better:
- Anticipate your specific needs,
- Identify and present you with opportunities and resolutions, and
- Help you to achieve your personal and business goals.
We've worked hard to earn and maintain a reputation as the foremost accounting professionals in our community. Our long-standing service reputation is a testiment to the outstanding people who have comprised our organization to date. They contribute to achieving our founders' goal of providing exceptional service. The world has changed a lot since the 1950s when our firm began, but our firm's current leaders share the very same simple yet challenging goal: to exceed our clients' expectations. How do we do this?
Since we all do our best work when we are happy, we strive to make our company an enjoyable and rewarding place to work.
- We respond to our clients quickly-they tell us they value this a great deal
- We advise toward, and help attain, exceptional results every chance we get.
- Clients count on us to perform to the level expected of the premiere firm in Southwest Florida. We stake our future reputation on it!
Who are CPAs?
CPAs are professionals distinguished from other accountants by stringent licensing requirements. CPAs must have a five-year college degree and pass a rigorous two day national examination to qualify for a state license. CPAs must then continue their professional education in order to maintain their license. In addition to meeting the profession's technical requirements, CPAs are governed by a strict code of professional ethics.
Details and Specs
|Hours of Operation:||Not Listed|