Lewis & Knopf, CPAs P.C.
Lewis & Knopf, CPAs, P.C. is a full service accounting and consulting firm serving entrepreneurial clients interested in furthering their financial well-being by creating strategies designed to increase their net worth. Our mission illustrates our methodologies and explains the critical relationship between sound business, personal financial success, and security for your family.
We take a big picture approach to our engagements. We begin by identifying the key drivers that impact your ability to achieve your personal financial goals and objectives. Generally, we find that in the absence of significant inheritance or a winning lottery ticket, the key driver in the financial well-being of most entrepreneurs is the ultimate success (or failure) of their business. And we've seen that the key to maintaining one's healthy financial position is a combination of sound planning and wise choices.
At Lewis & Knopf, we pride ourselves on the unique approach we take toward our client relationships. Working primarily with privately held, entrepreneurial organizations, our services go beyond what you might expect from a traditional accounting firm. While other firms focus solely on the "oversight and control" aspects of a clients' financial situation, we take a significantly broader view. The ultimate goal of our firm is to help our clients improve their individual financial position and increase their personal net worth.
Our Firm Values
Below are our firm's core values, which reminds us of the attitude we want to demonstrate at every turn in our working relationship with our clients and teammates.
To best serve our clients, we will:
- Communicate efficiently and effectively
- Listen and learn about their financial situation
- Display the highest degree of integrity and honesty
- Share our knowledge and expertise
- Present new ideas and initiatives
- Offer our continued trust and respect
- To better serve our teammates, we will:
- Trust and respect one another
- Be loyal to the absent
- Take responsibility for our own work and actions
- Be open to others' ideas and suggestions
- Share and receive feedback openly
- Promote confidence in others
Details and Specs
|Hours of Operation:||Not Listed|