John Burge CPA
Our clients are our only barometer of success. As such, they must hold us to the highest standards of excellence. We dedicate nothing short of our best, and we pledge to continually bring innovative approaches with the passion, drive, listening skills and can-do attitude that it takes to succeed in today's environment. We appreciate your interest in our firm. If you are looking for a blend of personal service and expertise, you have come to the right place. We offer a broad range of services for individuals and business owners.
Accountant since 1970 (42 years). CPA since 1975 (37 years). In private practice since 1980 in Chico, CA. Currently serving over 500 clients, including individuals, families, and businesses, with tax planning and preparation, various accounting needs, and investment and retirement counseling.
- Income tax return preparation, including individual, partnership, corporate, LLC, fiduciary, non-profit, estate.
- Income tax planning for individuals and businesses.
- Audits, reviews and compiliations of financial statement for individuals, businesses and non-profits.
- Tax audit representation before IRS and Franchise Tax Board.
- Offers in compromise and installment agreements for taxes owed.
- Business consulting, including business valuations, budgeting, and buying or selling a business..
Details and Specs
|Hours of Operation:||Not Listed|