Bloomer, Geri & Company
The Lotus Blossom in our logo
In 1994 when the firm was founded, the profile of a blossoming lotus plant became a symbol for the new company. The goal was to flourish and reach a pinnacle of growth appropriate for our individual psyches and the community around us. It is the goal for each of us as employees and our desire for each of our clients.
Our community is our strength. From it, we draw our clients and our employees. Here we aspire to develop a foundation based on honesty, integrity, and trust. Our business is much like a friendship in that way.
Our Mission Is To
- Provide quality services with passion and pride in accomplishment and in the community
- Treat each client as a valued individual
- Encourage and develop our most important resource, our employees
- Play a part in making our community a better place to live
- Above all we aspire to provide Quality service at a fair price in good times and bad!
Donna Bloomer and Jeanette Geri are two home-town girls who began their working relationship 23 years ago at Donna's previous accounting firm. When Donna decided to establish her own firm, she asked Jeanette to join her as the new firm's administrator. This was the beginning of their business relationship that culminated in their partnership of Bloomer Geri & Company.
Bloomer Geri & Company is one of the premier certified public accounting firms in our area specializing in tax planning and preparation.
Their mission statement, which grew from their core beliefs, is to
- Provide quality services with passion and pride in accomplishment and in our community;
- Treat each client as a valued individual;
- Encourage and develop our most important resource, our employees;
- Play a part in making our community a better place to live.
Details and Specs
|Hours of Operation:||
|Notes:||Summer Office Hours (May 25 through August 31) Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Fridays from 8:00 a.m. until noon.|